Thursday, April 17, 2008

dyslexia Guy Need help fixing characters profile! - oDesk

Sorry my english is not too good! Hi My Name is Oie And I have both learning disable & dyslexia. For the past couple years i been working on my Characters profile for an E-comic book call  Project Oz! But ran into an bad case of the writer block  my mind is totally blank ! I'm real stuck on my Characters profile i got their name down and the name of their power & weapon. But i have no ideal on what to do next and it dri...

Work Load: <10, AsNeeded
Estimated Duration: 77 weeks
Starting On: March 30, 2008
Posted On: March 30, 2008
ID: 764890
Category: Writing > Other - Writing
Skills: Creative Writing, Entertainment, Screen/Script Writing/Editing, Children's Writing/Editing, Proofreading
Country: United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hours Billed: 0

click to apply