Monday, May 5, 2008

Comment on Queen Sheylara, Champion of Ping.sg Game, reveals all by Qiaoyun

LLY: Thanks. Yeah, I didn’t expect I would have so much to say when I started. But halfway through typing all that, I was like WTF I already type so much but I’m not even halfway to the end yet!

Well, why would you be getting nasty comments?

paced: Thanks! *takes a bow*

uzyn: Haha Uzyn. All your fault lah!!! :P

Ridz: Thanks for letting me win, lol.

Tianhong: I think it’s up to the individual. I really have a lot of patience for just sitting there and doing monotonous stuff. lol.

Buny: You got wake up meh? I thought your final score is the same as when you left at 2+?

Daphne Maia: Haha, itchy butt? Let me scratch for you. lol. ;)

Mike M: Well, maybe not “they”. It’s just one person in particular. :P

Priss: Yeah!! I always miss MMORPG when I’m away from it for too long. But nowadays really got no time to play it obsessively. *sigh*

arzhou: Haha grats! I think among the top 5, you’re the most regular Pingster! If you had more time to play, you would undoubtedly be the champion. lol.

Monster: Hahaha. Yah, that’s why I find the whole thing hilarious!

Jairus: Thanks? Er… you’re welcome, I guess. :P

Daryl Tay: I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww don’t rub it in! lol.

Rykarx: My nick is Sheylara. I always use that nick no matter what game I play lah. ;) Maybe catch you in game some time! Wang Wang plays a lot of mahjong irl. I don’t really. I’m a noob. Hehe.

Wang Wang: Thanks babe! mwaks!

rinaz: It’s ok, dear. Don’t feel bad. I’m finding it amusing. ;)

Ruok: Don’t BLUFF!! Intro!!!!!! I want free creditS!!!!

Miss Loi: Um… lol. I’m sure teachers have no time sitting on their butt playing silly games for hours, especially a famous teacher like Miss Loi! :P

cobaltpaladin: Hey, no worries, man. I enjoyed reading your post, and it’s all good fun. Nobody believes a word this “Bernard” says anyway. I’m waiting for him to come here and flame me but he seems to have disappeared. Haha.

By the way, thanks for reading my entire blog on your mobile phone. OMG! Champion lah you! :P

modchip: Thanks, bud! =)

darkelfin: Yup. Envy right?

Hui Hui aka Tara: Ah… don’t worry, I’m sure there’ll be a next time! :)