Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big Brother 9: PoV Competition #3

Filed under: OpEd, Big Brother (US), Episode Reviews



(S09E10)
"I'm between a Josh and a hard place." - Allison

When I was young, there was a show called Peyton Place -- a soap opera which, at the time, seemed to be the epitome of all soap operas past, present, and future. It worked its way into the daily vocabulary for any sort of high drama situation.

Why am I talking about Peyton Place in an episode review of Big Brother 9? I mention it because it has dawned on me that Big Brother 9 is Peyton Place zapped to the present day while on meth filled with exaggerated whacko characters and all the drama you can stand (or not). Those Peyton Place people had it easy!

Continue reading Big Brother 9: PoV Competition #3

 

Permalink | Email this | | Comments